| 7.04.2007 |
| I like me |
Sometimes it is just nice to pamper yourself. Not that this is becoming a regular event (but really, why should it not be?) Today I went with my friend Aindrea to get a pedicure. The place we went had a promotion, so we actually got a manicure and pedicure. I have always had a fear of pedicures for this reason, but I bit the bullet and thoroughly enjoyed it. And then I put my shoes on and ruined it all. The lady told me to "Sit down! I will fix." She was basically yelling at me. I am not sure if she was mad or what, but I felt like I had done something really wrong. How long does polish take to dry? I had been sitting there for 20 minutes already. Also, my finger nail polish has bubbled and came off. I am not sure what happened there either. At least the nails are nice. So, it was sort of a disaster, but I got to spend quality time with Aindrea- catching up and laughing at the disaster. There is nothing wrong with that. |
posted by Hillary @ 4:00 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I find waiting for polish to dry a real pain. I just don't have patience that sort of thing. Just dry already! Hope you had a fun day anyway. Love mom
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
I find waiting for polish to dry a real pain. I just don't have patience that sort of thing. Just dry already!
Hope you had a fun day anyway. Love mom