A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
6.27.2007
A Random Sampling

I like these people, places and things. Yes, I realize I am in some of the photos, but I like me too.










posted by Hillary @ 12:12 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the Retlaw photo. Great prairie sky
    dad

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Sweet pics babe!! how are ya doing?

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice pics Hill! I miss you...

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I miss you too...wish you and Mike could be here this weekend.
    I also like ice cream cakes.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    love your dancing girl on the ice cream cake. and love the pic of us at welland canal. my butt is so low compared to the rest of you tall people. oh well. miss you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER