A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
7.10.2007
Laundry Update
I don't feel guilty or happy about the free wash, because when I went to get my clothes from the dryer, one load was completely NOT DRY. The dryer thought it would be fun to tumble them around, but decided to give them a break because the outside temperature in the 30's. Poor clothes wouldn't want to get heat stroke.
So this leaves me with wet underwear and pants on a clothes drying rack. With the humidity in the air, my clothes might be dry by next week.
posted by Hillary @ 1:08 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The movie Transformers is a documentry, not fiction. Watch out for "Machines"
    dad

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    enjoy wearing wet undies.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    oh dad.
    do you wash your panties and pants together.
    you don't have to sort by garment name or alphabetically you know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER