A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
7.10.2007
100
My One Hundredth Post.
Hooray!

It might seem suiting at this point to list 100 things about me, or 100 reasons why I blog, or some other time consuming post about the next 100 things to come, but I am not going to do anything like that.
I just got back from putting my laundry in the wash. If anyone knows me, they know that I like having clean clothes, but I really hate paying for it. Especially $2.00 to wash and $1.75 to dry. I could only scrounge up 6 loonies plus some quarters, so what normally would be 3 loads, turned into 2 (towels and sheets don't really need to be washed that often, right?).
I made my way down to the basement, almost getting stuck in the elevator on the way. It just stopped moving, I had no idea what floor I was on, or if the doors would open. The laundry room was empty, just how I like it.
And then I noticed something. One washer was blinking 'select cycle.' Could it be? I choose colors, and lo and behold, it started to work. Then I started thinking "What if someone started it, then realized they forgot something and are coming back?" I quickly put my wash in, and left.
The question is, should I be happy that I got a free wash, or should I feel guilty for stealing a load?
posted by Hillary @ 11:48 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    definitely be happy about it! i love when things like that happen.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER