A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
8.24.2007
Hit and Miss
I have had far too many days of not working. I am not complaining, but everyone else is working, and I am finding myself easily bored. I know things will pick up, and I will be wanting days off, but at this moment, I want something to do.
In my lack of something to do, I decided to pull out the sewing machine and make these:I have to admit, I am quite impressed with myself. No pattern and they look good. My sewing streak is hit or miss. Sometimes things turn out great:And other times I end up with disasters:
Note to self: Stick to making things that only involve straight lines!
posted by Hillary @ 12:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    nice job hillary. you impress me with your sewing talent! the shirt is cute, just a bit wonky. ah well, pillows are more useful. love you.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome pillows - I love the buttons. I wish I had my machine out in Halifax, so I could make some nice, heavy curtains.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER