A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
7.15.2007
Birthday Cake
This is the last birthday post I will do till I am 26 (we don't want to think about that). I have to show off two things, the first being my amazing presentation of brownies. The second being a wonderful cake that Michael's grandma made me. I think it might be the most beautiful cake I have ever had. And it taste's amazing. In fact, you are all invited to drop in whenever you wish for some dessert, because I have a lot of it right now!
Also.
Happy Birthday to my Hot Mama!
I love you.

posted by Hillary @ 9:49 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi HIllary.
    It was good to talk to you yesterday. And thanks for the cake pictures - both look delicous. And you and I look good enough, right?
    Love Mom

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Love all the pictures...I kind of wish that "Birthday" was spelt "Brithday" on that cake.
    Good posting.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a nice grandma! And that is quite the brownie presentation! Happy belated birthday - I thought about you on your birthday, if that counts for anything.......

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Wowzers! That looks amazing! I am so glad you had a fun birthday and got so much yummy birthday food. Save me some... or else eat it and think of me and how much I would enjoy it. haha.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    wow, love those brownies! and the cake looks beautiful. so does your mom. and i love the picture mike gave you!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Hills, I know, I know, I'm late and I missed your birthday, but I think that you missed mine too!!! Oh well, you know I love you and I truly do love your cakes and brownies! Aren't you sumpin'?? I am also thrilled that you love Toronto. Not that I love Toronto or anything, but just that you are so satisfied with where you are! That is really a God thing and you are blest! Love you more than 13 birthday cakes in a row!
    aunti Rose

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER