| 9.27.2007 |
| Zits |
First things first. I bought a new nalgene. So everyone can stop telling me that I should.
I admit that I enjoy wondering the aisles of drug stores, looking at everything from shampoo ingredients, to toothpaste variety's to greeting cards. On a recent trip to Shopper's I was in the make up aisle with my room mate. She was looking for eye liner that wasn't black and I was wondering what I would look like with eye liner. Actually, I was raving about the foundation that I use on my speckled, blotchy red skin. I was speaking quite loudly, as the foundation and the eye liner are not side by side. I was telling Lindsey that since I have started using foundation my skin has cleared up (less pimply. Hooray!) quite a lot (mom, you were right). All of the sudden this lady comes out of no where and says "What makes you not get pimples?" Well, hello to you too. I hold up the foundation, look at her and see something that I have never seen in my life before. She has a huge 'skin' color band aid across her chin. She then proceeds to tell me/ ask me what she should do because she has a big pimple on her chin. I wanted to say "Well, first off, stop drawing attention to your face and take that stupid band aid off." Seriously, who would rather walk around with a band aid on your face when you could just have a zit. Later I heard her talking to the cosmetic lady and she was demanding to know what would get rid of a pimple immediately. Where did this lady come from? Doesn't she know that if there was such a thing, teenagers (and 25 year olds (me)) would be more than happy to spread that news. I hope for her sake that the pimple was one that could be enjoyed (the kind that hits the mirror when you squeeze it.) |
posted by Hillary @ 7:14 PM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
thats funny about that lady. i use clinique to get rid of my zits. i get the odd zit, but that is rare. clinique twice a day everyday is awesome.
-
you've gotta love drugstores....and the people that go to them. this is exactly the kind of thing that happened everyday that I worked at Shoppers. well, maybe not exactly, but pretty close!
-
that's true, erica always had great stories from her Shopper's days. hillary, what kind of foundation do you use that is so great? you must tell me. i agree, i love looking in drugstores!
-
I love to hear you say that your old mom does know a thing or two! Funny zit story and it sure confirms Erica's drugstore stories. Good that you took the plunge and got the new water bottle. See you in a few days. Love mom
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
thats funny about that lady. i use clinique to get rid of my zits. i get the odd zit, but that is rare. clinique twice a day everyday is awesome.