| 9.16.2007 |
| New Season |
I know I am in much need of an update. Things are happening, but nothing seems blog worthy. I feel like everybody is giving up on their blogs, and frankly that makes me a bit sad.
It amazes me that I am able to do everything I don't need to do, and nothing that I need to do.
The weather here has been fantastic. I have to say that Fall is my favorite. The air is crisp and refreshing and being outside with a coffee, a sweater and some one you love just might be the best thing ever.
I wish I baked more things (muffins, cookies, cakes.)
This is my new favorite picture. I know I look goofy, but I like it. We think it could be a poster for some new TV show. Question: Would you want to watch it? What would it be about?
 |
posted by Hillary @ 6:25 PM  |
|
| 9 Comments: |
-
I just noticed that Mike is wearing a striped shirt again. Nancy, it is true. He wears a lot of stripes!
-
I would watch because it would be about you. And Mike. I like you guys and a show about you is bound to be funny, or at the very least entertaining! Thanks for the post...
-
Of course I would watch your show. Anything is more entertaining than a show about me. It would be watching me watch TV, go on the internet or mark assignments. Bored yet. Keep on enjoying the fall. Things are so pretty here.
-
I think you would be the lead on the show, some sort of skeptic detective and mike is you sidekick.
and for the record, I am not giving on the idea of my blog, just the blog itself.
-
Oh, I would definitely watch.......I am pretty sure it would be a comedy of some sort. You guys look like you have a lot of fun together.......and I too am sad about the bloggers-revolt. It's that stupid Facebook thing! So far, I am not a big fan and wish we could go back to the blogging days........I was getting ready to become a blogger when my computer fried. Once the craziness of September is over I think I'll give it a try. Oh.......and since you are talking about baking...I made the yummiest Apple Cinnamon Cake that has cream cheese right in the batter......yummmmm. Fortunately most of it got eaten at the event I took it to, or else I would polish off the pan in the next couple of days and I so don't need that......
-
I think its called 'The Princess who Never Laughed' and the fellow in the background wins huge amount of money if he can make the gal in the sundress laugh! You bet I'd watch it! I have a feeling that he'll be a winner!!! (Hi Julie, nice to read your words. I've misssed you and your comments.) Hill, see you in a couple of weeks, right? Love mom
-
I totally love your dress! You have got to wear that style more oftn ok? even in winter ok? Oh sure I'd watch a show with you and Mike in it. I think it would be something about eating 15 meatballs at your cousins wedding...? love you auntie rose
-
i think the pictures looks like two funny people trying to be serious and it looks like fun. although a show about eating meatballs would be funny. although i'm not sure how long it would last. maybe it would be about a snow meeting and tassels?
-
i think that your picture is the cover for your debut album, "pinch me". mike is naturally your back up singer because we all know you're the star of the show! your hit single would be the modern version of "otto the hippo", a tribute to fred penner. amy
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
I just noticed that Mike is wearing a striped shirt again. Nancy, it is true. He wears a lot of stripes!