A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
9.22.2007
It's in the Bag
I love my bag (You may remember). Thanks to Paige for the idea. This is what I keep in it:

  • Nalgene Bottle (I need a new one. Black spots are appearing. That is really nasty, I am not sure why I am sharing that)
  • One pencil, one pen and a cuticle pusher backer thingy
  • A sucker
  • Lip Stuff (I ALWAYS have this)
  • Dental Floss
  • Keys (Home, Work, Church and New House)
  • Sunglasses
  • Wallet
  • Work ID Badge
  • iPod
  • Cell Phone
  • Calender
  • Hand Cream
  • Little First Aid Kit
  • 1 TTC Ticket
  • 1 Dime (this was just in the bottom, I normally don't have one just lying in my bag)
What's in your bag?
posted by Hillary @ 5:33 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh just the same old boring stuff, you know...
    But I notice you have a lot of keys. And I also notice you don't have a nail clipper. How can you manage without one, I wonder?
    BUY A NEW NALGENE BOTTLE, please!
    Love Mom

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jen L said…

    So have you thought about washing your Nalgene bottle? I find vinegar or bleach works well. The item that must be in my purse is my Visa. I always check for it before leaving home. If I have that, I can survive.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Hillary said…

    I do wash the nalgene. But the spots still appear (go away once washed, and then come back.) I use baking soda in mine.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...yesterday I posted a long, long list of the contents of my not-so-attractive-as-yours purse, and the post didn't show. Grrrr.......I spent a lot of time on that! Oh well, it forced me to clean out my purse if nothing else.......

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am very seriously considering sending you $10 for a new Nalgene bottle...... I cannot bear the thought of the black spots.......How about you come to Auntie Judy's for Christmas Brunch and I'll make sure you get a new one in the gift exchange.........

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    black spots in your nalgene. sounds appetizing. i agree with the Fam, buy a new one! how do you use the baking soda to clean yours? sometimes mine smells funny, so i guess i should wash it. but i have a sticker on mine that i don't want to wash off. any advice on the nalgene cleaning? i like this idea for a post. i think i will do that too. once i get some more interesting things in my bag!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hills, buy a new bottle! they say stainless steel is the safer way to go.
    auntie rose

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like that we have the same apartment floor. It must be some kind of Generic Canadian Apartment Floor (tm).

    My tip on the Nalgene bottle? Buy a spiffy mug, and switch to coffee. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER