You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
10.21.2007
Busy
When I am busy I would rather not think about all the things I need to do.
This is what I am NOT thinking about: - Packing up the apartment (we move next Saturday!) - Writing a paper for my on line class (Also due on Saturday) - The fact that I work next week and won't have much time to do any of the above
This is what I am thinking about: - Going to Value Village to help my room mate find a Halloween costume - Watching Grey's Anatomy downloaded from some website with Chinese Subtitles - Getting Coffee - Meeting Michael to go to a concert - Reading other people's blogs
Hey, isn't that the truth? When you have stuff you HAVE to do you can think of truckloads if things that you WANT to do. Nice talking to you today. Hope your week does work out just right! Love you, mom
Go ahead, do all the things you are thinking about so you can get them out of your system.........and then your mind will be so clear to do the things you are not thinking about!!! Speaking of which, I think I really need to make a TIm Horton's run for a cafe mocha.....and then maybe it will be easier to work on those report cards.......
Hey, isn't that the truth? When you have stuff you HAVE to do you can think of truckloads if things that you WANT to do.
Nice talking to you today. Hope your week does work out just right!
Love you, mom