| 6.30.2008 |
| I'm Back |
2 more months till the wedding! 2 months since my last post! Some pictures to satisfy my faithful readers, who just might be checking every day (erica) and leaving dissatisfied. Michael and I had some engagement photos taken, just for fun. Here is a little sampling... This past Saturday Michael and I made our own wedding bands!!! Here is the story, in picture form...     This may have brought me out of my blogging dry spell....just maybe. |
posted by Hillary @ 5:43 PM  |
|
| 12 Comments: |
-
Oh good Hillary - you are back! I missed you. The pictures and story behind the pictures are lovely. Thanks for sharing this. I love that you guys took time to make your own wedding bands. Can't wait to see them but more exciting, of course, is that I will see you two in about 2 weeks! Love you, mom
-
FINALLY! I saw this on the day you posted it, but my home internet won't let me post comments because it's retarded. Anyway, love the pictures and I love you!!
-
You guys are just too cool!!! Love that you made your own rings - I've gotta say that being a small town Manitoba girl, I never even knew it was a possibility! I've gotta get out more, I guess...... Your engagement pictures are beautiful, and you invitations are too. I was very happy to see a new post from you today - I keep checking - I didn't give up on you! Hope you are having a great day. Love, Julie
-
Oops, typo.... I meant "your" invitations! Geepers, just because I am a teacher on holidays doesn't mean my grammar needs to go all to h@*l!!! j.
-
-
I love your engagement photos! The umbrella is a nice touch! And I like your photo story about your rings!
-
I had almost given up on checking your blog but I give it one last try and . . . Yeah!! You are just two cool for words. I love the engagement photos. They are so full of joy.
-
1. love the engagement photos, especially the umbrella. 2. love that fact that you made your own wedding bands...like julie, i had no idea that was even a possibility. can't wait to see them in person in august! 3. you are hot. 4. i like you. 5. thanks for a new post. i am also a faithful blog checker, and was pleased to see your return.
-
Hillary! I miss you! And I love your pictures and your rings...you guys are just the best. Do you still want to come visit sometime?? What about the 26th weekend?? Let me know.
-
I just wanted to add another little comment, did you ever watch Heroes? I have just started watching the first season and the photo with the umbrella reminds me of that show. Anyways, in case you care!
-
Hills, sorry, I have been forgetting to check your blog and now I am way behind! Love the photos of you and Michael - very nice! Also, the one with you holding the torch and wearing goggles? Remember the lunch kit that you made in shops class that was supposed to be a purse or vice versa? I had a flashback on that one!!!!! Anyway what a great idea - I had NO idea one could even do such a thing - make your own rings I mean. love you, can't wait for August. auntie Rose
-
Hill! That is so awesome that you guys made your own rings! You've inspired me! i'm going to get right on it... find a man and make some rings!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Oh good Hillary - you are back! I missed you. The pictures and story behind the pictures are lovely. Thanks for sharing this. I love that you guys took time to make your own wedding bands. Can't wait to see them but more exciting, of course, is that I will see you two in about 2 weeks! Love you, mom