A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
1.19.2008
K1, p1
If you are a regular reader, which I assume you all are, you will know that I was part of the knitting club last year. I have picked it up again this winter. I have been knitting up a storm as of late. I want to show all what I have made, but my camera isn't working. So, I will tell you instead (You will need to use your imagination).
1. One scarf
2. 4 hats like this
3. One hat that is cabled and I can't find a picture for.

I think I am ready to make something more elaborate.
Any suggestions?
posted by Hillary @ 11:50 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    oh yes, my imagination is going full speed ahead as i think of you knitting up a storm! good for you hillary. you and your sister have inspired me to get some sort of busy work for the cold winter evenings, i wonder what i will do? i only know how to crochet, and only very basically, at that! knitting is a good skill to have, well done!!! maybe you should attempt some sort of sweater?? or is too soon for things with arms? love you.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger abbott said…

    I think you should move on to slippers and mittens next :)

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh...go for the sweater! Love the toque from Canadian Living. Can you make me one before you become a famous knit designer and I can't afford to buy your stuff?

    julie

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I think a sweater of some sort would be a great project. But maybe first make the hat for Julie!
    Are the kids catching on to the knitting? I wish you patience as you show and tell!
    I love you, mom

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    i suggest you put down the knitting and put up a new post!
    love you!!!

    (and thanks again for the hat...it's snowing here like crazy and I need it!)

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    (well, BC crazy I mean)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER