A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
11.12.2007
Home
The Move:
Driving the large rental truck across the city with everything we own in the back!
The unloading at the new place
The House:

My Bedroom
The Upstairs Hallway
The Kitchen/Dining area

From the Entrance

The Living room

The Kitchen

The Nice Fridge

Doesn't my Kitchen Aid Fit right in?

My New Slippers:

Not the greatest quality of photos, but enjoy. And come and visit whenever you want!
posted by Hillary @ 3:54 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, wow.......that house is GORGEOUS! Enjoy your stay and pretend that you never have to leave........
    P.S. I'm drooling over the kitchen.........

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    nice face.
    Actually, it is, I like you very much, and hope you enjoy everyday you stay in Gabriels (?) room.
    I want to come over again.
    Did you really drive the big truck? Nice.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like an awesome house. I think I'm in love with that stove.

    I've asked Santa for the same slippers, only in blue.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    It looks so great! I wanna come visit! I wanna come visit!!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    i like your face too. the house is absolutely great! i hope you enjoy it! how long do you get to live there? 1 year? have fun!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hills, sorry, I don't know where I've been, but obviousely(sp) not checking your blog. Anyway, the place looks great and I am tremendously proud of you for arranging your move! You really are sumpin! Enjoy
    auntie Rose

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER