A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
1.08.2008
For Sure
Things I know for sure:

Holidays are better than working.
I am loved.
I need more than 8 hours of sleep each night in order to function properly.
I am addicted to coffee.
I don't like it when I am not listened to.
I will eat chips if they are in my house.
posted by Hillary @ 1:03 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How can you get 8 hours of sleep if you are on Blogger at 1:03 am?
    Love you
    Dad

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Hillary said…

    I slept till 11!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    You are LOVED!
    Get rid of the chips... see previous post entitled: 6 x 2=12!
    I gave Jen Light the light!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well how much coffee do you drink a day? Are you sure you are addicted?
    8 hours of sleep is the best!
    I can't imagine someone not listening to you! I think we all want to be listened to.
    I love you, Mom
    (Nanc, good thinking to give the light (You talking about the light that I think you are talking about, right?) to JL, you are a smart cookie and I saw you in church on Sunday but you didn't see me!)

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    You are right about the light! It's the one you know well!
    But why on earth didn't you come over to see me so I could see you!?!
    I guess we are destined to just be blog friends from a distance!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    you know yourself well hillary! i too eat chips when they are in my house. too hard to resist! i guess that's why we shouldn't even go down that aisle in the grocery store! love you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER