A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
11.27.2007
6 x 2=12
Let's say most of it is stress.
Maybe a bit of healthy eating.
And perhaps a contributing factor is the fact that my house now has stairs.
Either way, was I ever excited when I went to buy new jeans and I could fit into a size 12.
As my mom says, I haven't been a size 12 since I was an infant.
I was always the chubby girl in high school (you don't need any pictures to believe me.)
I remember wearing size 18. Yikes.
So, even though I try not to place self worth on my size, it sure does make me feel good.
posted by Hillary @ 10:58 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    sweet!
    good job!!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hillary! Way to go and you didn't even try, really. I like that you like yourself more even though there is less of you now. I love you no matter what. Mom

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    nice job hills! i am proud of you! your mom tells me you have switched to special k for breaky instead of toast. well done. although i'm sure it's more than just eating special k.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER