A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
3.26.2008
Skinny Minny
Today at the breakfast table at work:

Kid (in genuine tone): I don't mean to be offensive, but why are you so skinny?

Me: That is not offensive. Thank you very much!
posted by Hillary @ 4:47 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jen L said…

    Gosh you got to love kids.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hillary, Just want to say hi and I love you. You are great and a real good writer too.
    Nice job on being skinny!

    auntie rose

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes....kids say it like it is....Yesterday one of my kindergarten boys told me to put my glasses back on because I didn't look very good without them......

    I would much rather be told that I am skinny.....
    Julie

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    yep, gotta love kids! like my mom says, "nice job on being skinny"!!! i love you!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kids are funny aren't they? and right on-- no offence taken!
    Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.
    Love mom

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER